The Captain's Table

Tales and recipes from my kitchen.

Saturday, November 08, 2008

Warmin' the Soul

Still alive, still cooking, just moved into a new place and we're just getting sorted out here. The kitchen's a little smaller, there's no room for the grill anymore, and the tomatoes are going to have to fight for space on the stoop. That won't stop me from dishing out a heapin' helpin' of goodies, though.

The holiday season is fast approaching, and the first cold weather is really starting to settle into the Pittsburgh area. This means that surely I'll need something to warm me and my guests up. Since the ginger liqueur was a big hit last year, I'm making it again. In case you need that recipe again, go here. Good stuff!

1 Comments:

At 11/10/2008 10:46 AM, Blogger thomasean said...

Doooood, that stuff was goood!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home